THE PRIMARY GOAL
Cannonball is an opportunity for every person who calls Community their church home to go “all in” with Jesus— to take the next step in developing a wholehearted faith in Him!
ALL IN SURRENDER
What are we holding back from the Lord and need to relinquish control of in order to go “all in” for Him?
ALL IN FAITH
What step do we need to take that shows we are “all in” and moves us away from our comfort zone and into a whole new experience of dependence upon God?
ALL IN GENEROSITY
What new level of generosity do we need to reach in order to go “all in” as we express our gratitude for what Jesus has done for us?
THE SECONDARY GOAL
$16 MILLION OVER TWO YEARS
We have asked the Lord to show us what kind of impact He wants us to make over the next two years for His kingdom and His glory, and we believe He has identified the following three areas:
Our strategic operating budget for the next two years supporting everything we currently do now including missions and local outreach.
We seek to fund the construction of an exciting new building to provide expanded ministry areas for our children and youth. We will also expand the Auditorium seating capacity to reach more people with the hope that can only be found in Jesus.
We are asking God to open doors for greater influence in our community and around the world through new and expanded missions giving and greater participation in planting new churches.
This represents our normal operating budget for 2019 and 2020. It’s where all the ministry happens – kids, students, adults. Everything we currently do:
- Our worship services
- Programs for our children and youth
- Community Impact
- KIDZ Camp for our children
- CIY & summer camps
- All the missions we support
It’s our current budget with a 5% – 7% increase over the next two years. We want to celebrate what we’re already doing.
We will expand the seating in our existing Auditorium, and construct a new 30,000 square foot building for our preschool and elementary children, and for middle school and high school students.
- New large classrooms for our preschool children – this will allow the addition of a weekday preschool/daycare facility
- Two very large rooms for elementary children – 5 times the size of our current children’s large group space.
- Exciting new area for our middle school and high school students – twice as large as The Loft, our current space for students
- A beautiful new outdoor courtyard between our two buildings, including an outdoor baptistry
- Back wall of existing Auditorium will be removed to add approximately 900 additional seats for our worship services